Expressions of Interest
Ōtaki and Porirua Trusts Board
The Ōtaki and Porirua Trusts Board is seeking expressions of interest from people interested in filling current vacancies on the Board. Trustees are formally appointed by the Governor General and represent a range of iwi organisations.
Trustees have responsibility for:
- the development of a future-focused energetic iwi Trust Board that has responsibility for dairy farms and associated land management and property development;
- exploring options for the future of rural and semi-rural land blocks;
- future growth and alternatives for land use and asset management;
- policy development and strategic governance;
- a range of Board projects;
- being one of a strong, diverse governance team;
- providing education scholarships to young people.
The Board seeks people with a range of attributes such as:
- experience in governance and leadership;
- confidence in contributing to strategic planning;
- an interest in farming and land-based asset management;
- financial management experience and risk management;
- a commitment to long-term iwi development;
- education and a commitment to providing scholarships to young people.
The Board is seeking expressions of interest and your CV can be sent in confidence to:
The Chairperson, Denise Hapeta
by 1 October 2018.
Meetings are scheduled monthly in Ōtaki.
The Board has provision for 2 new trustees, one of whom must be recommended by the Raukawa Trustees and the other by the Diocesans Trust Board of the Anglican Diocese of Wellington.